Light meal, street food, on-the-go
THE STORY BEHIND
Convenience and creative opportunities for all sandwich makers, pubs, bakery cafés, gas stations and kiosks. As a Fully Baked product you can easily defrost, fill and (flow-) pack them. Once prepared, you can keep them in the cooling counter. Once ordered, you can serve the prepared sandwiches as a cold (to be heated at home or at the office), or a hot sandwich according the customer's choice. The bar marks give the bread the look of a freshly grilled panini.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Grill the panini crosswise the direction of the barmarked stripes to obtain a nice square pattern on the crust.
- It is recommended to put the wettest ingredient in the middle of all filling layers to prevent soaking of the crumb.
- Less is more! The panini must be eatable as on-the-go snack 3 to 4 ingredients are enough with a total weight of 80gr.
- Use a sheet of baking paper to protect the iron of the grill and to prevent the panini from a burning taste, smell or smoke.
- Filled and heated… Ready in only 60 sec. in a high-speed-oven at 260°C.